Essay On Wild Animals: Wild animals are a part of our world just like pets and domestic animals, although wild animals are stronger and scarier than the animals that we can keep around us. Wild animals, big or small, have predatory senses and can hurt not only animals but also humans really badly. With time, humans have started to domesticate wild animals, like we can see trained tigers, elephants, and lions in circuses, beers on the roads, and so on. But these acts are not only dangerous but also inhumane. We are not only risking the well-being of humans around these animals but also keeping these wild animals away from their true home, the wild. It is necessary that we teach our kids about them so that in the future, they can find a better way to be around these animals.
So here we have brought 10 lines essay on Wild Animals for kids and children of classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 in English. Further, there are separate 10 lines on Tiger, 10 lines on Lion, 10 lines on Elephant, 10 lines on Cheetah, 10 lines on Beer, 10 lines on Giraffe, 10 lines on Wolf, 10 lines on Leopard and 10 lines on Zebra. So read on and learn with us:
10 Lines Essay on Wild Animals for students of classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
- Wild Animals cannot be tamed.
- They cannot live in our homes.
- They live in the jungle.
- We can visit them in zoo or wildlife parks.
- Some people train them for circus, which is bad.
- We should never capture wild animals.
- They are dangerous for humans.
- They are also dangerous for other animals.
- They have big sharp teeth.
- We should never disturb them in the wild.
10 Lines Essay on Tiger for students of classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
- Tiger is a big cat.
- It lives in the jungle.
- It is yellow in color.
- It has black strips on its body.
- It roars loudly.
- It has sharp teeth and claws.
- It runs really fast.
- It eats meat.
- It can hunt down giraffe and elephants too.
- It is the national animal of India.
10 Lines Essay on Lion for students of classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
- Lion is a big cat.
- He lives in the jungle.
- He has big beard around his head.
- He only eats meat.
- He has sharp teeth.
- He roars really loud.
- He can hunt big animals.
- He hunts deer, giraffes and elephants.
- He loves to sleep.
- He is known as the King of the Jungle.
10 Lines Essay on Elephant for students of classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
- Elephants are very big mammal.
- They are grey in color.
- They have two big ears.
- They have two big tusks.
- They have one long trunk.
- They live in jungle.
- They only eat vegetables and grass.
- They love to play in water.
- They fill water in their trunk and then spray it.
- They make a loud sound called trumpet.
10 Lines Essay on Zebra for students of classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
- Zebra is a wild animal.
- They are black and white in color.
- They have black and white strips on body.
- Zebra crossings are named after them.
- They have two big ears like horses.
- They have black mane between their ears.
- They eat grass and leaves.
- They live in big fields.
- They make bray sound.
- Zebras are beautiful.
10 Lines Essay on Cheetah for students of classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
- Cheetah is a big cat.
- But it is smaller in size than a lion or tiger.
- It is orange in color.
- It has black circles all over its body.
- It lives in large grasslands.
- It can run really fast.
- It is the fastest ground animal.
- It only eats meat.
- It can hunt deer and rabbits.
- It goes purr like a cat.
10 Lines Essay on Bear for students of classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
- Bear is a very big animal.
- It has sharp teeth.
- It has a lot of fur on its body.
- It can growl or roar loudly.
- It lives in jungles and mountains.
- It can be black or brown in color.
- It hunts for fishes in rivers.
- It can also eat berries and grass.
- It can climb on trees.
- It can walk on two legs like humans.
10 Lines Essay on Giraffe for students of classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
- Giraffes are big wild animals.
- They are the tallest land animals.
- They are yellow in color.
- They have brown spots all over their body.
- They have really long neck.
- They have two horns on their head.
- They eat grass and leaves.
- They eat leaves from tall trees.
- They live in large wild lands.
- They do not make much noise.
10 Lines Essay on Wolf for students of classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
- Wolves are from the dog family.
- They are wild and big dogs.
- They howl at night.
- Their howls reach far distances.
- They are brown or black in color.
- They live on mountains.
- They live in groups called wolf pack.
- They mostly eat meat.
- They hunt for deer and rabbits.
- Wolves can see in the dark.
10 Lines Essay on Leopard for students of classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
- Leopards are big cats.
- They live in the jungle and mountains.
- They are yellowish orange in color.
- They have black circles on their body.
- They can swim and climb trees.
- They eat fishes and crabs.
- On land, they hunt for small animals.
- They can see in the dark.
- There are completely black leopards too.
- They roar and also purrs like a cat.
Always remember that even if we take these animals out of the wild and heavily train them, but their wild and predator instincts never die out fully. So let them be in the wild where they belong. And you can now go and visit them through safari systems in national parks and sanctuaries.
FAQ’s on Wild Animals:
Question 1: Which animals are called wild animals?
Answer 1: The animals that can never be completely trained to live with humans in their homes are called wild animals.
Question 2: Which is the tallest wild animal?
Answer 2: The tallest wildland animal is a giraffe.
Question 3: Which is the fastest wildland animal?
Answer 3: Cheetah is the fastest wildland animal.
Check Out More Essay
- 10 lines On Cat, Dog, Cow, Horse, Pet and Domestic Animals In English
- 10 lines on National Symbols of India Essays for Students