Given below are 10 Lines on Holi Festival in English for kids of classes 1 2 3 4 5 which will help them to write an essay on Holi.
Holi is one of the most important and lively festivals celebrated primarily on the Indian subcontinent. But with globalization, people around the world celebrate Holi. It has seasonal as well as mythological importance. Ironically, Holi is the symbol of good over evil, but it is still considered somewhat dangerous. The reason is the modernization of the rituals. As people have started using chemical colors instead of natural colors, which harms humans as well as animals. Kids use water guns and balloons, so it is important that we keep a tab on them. So to keep the real spirit of Holi alive, we need to teach our kids about how to enjoy gulaal and pichkari (water gun) safely and not use any of these on animals around us.
So we have brought few sentences on the Holi Festival for kids and students of classes 1 2 3 4 5 in English which will help them to write an essay on Holi.
10 Lines on Holi Festival for kids of class 1 2 3
- Holi is the festival of colors.
- We celebrate Holi in March.
- I celebrate Holi with my family.
- I play with my friends.
- Children play with colors.
- We eat sweets.
- Everyone worship Holika.
- We burn bon-fire.
- Holi means good over bad.
- I love Holi.
10 Lines on Holi Festival for students in English for class 4 5
- Holi is the festival of vibrant colors.
- We celebrate in the month of March every year.
- Holi is also called the spring festival as it marks the starting of the spring season.
- Choti Holi is celebrated a day before Holi.
- Holika Dahan is done on Choti Holi by burning of bon-fires.
- People worship the bonfire.
- Holi marks the victory of good over evil.
- People prepare sweets and play with gulaal and pichkari (water guns).
- We should make sure nobody gets hurt due to the colors, balloons, or water guns.
- Holi is a colorful festival with good vibes and should be celebrated with love and warmth.
FAQ’s on Holi Festival:
Question 1: What is Holi and why is it celebrated? | Why is Holi celebrated?
Answer 1: Holi marks the end of winter and the starting of the spring season which symbolizes the victory of good over bad. According to mythology, on this day, Lord Vishnu killed demon Hiranyakashipu and his sister demoness Holika to save his devotee Prahlad, the son of the same demon.
Question 2: Is Holi dangerous? | Why is Holi bad?
Answer 2: Holi is considered dangerous because of chemical colors, water guns, and water-filled balloons. Because mostly kids play Holi and they might hurt each other or animals with gulaal, balloons or water jet. But the actual spirit of Holi is colorful life, starting of spring and victory of good over evil.
This was our take on the Holi Festival and few sentences on Holi Festival. Feel free to give any feedback or you can request any topic for us to write on.