Table of Topics
- 10 Lines on Corruption, its Causes, Effects, Types, and Solutions for Class 1 2 3 4
- 10 Lines on Corruption, its Causes, Effects, Types, and Solutions for class 5 6 7 8
- 10 Lines on Corruption, its Causes, Effects, Types, and Solutions for class 9 10 11 12
- FAQs on Corruption, its Causes, Effects, Types, and Solution:
- What is corruption in simple words?
- What is the main cause of corruption? or What are the causes of corruption?
- What are the types of corruption?
- What is the solution of corruption? or Is there a solution to corruption?
- Why corruption is a social problem? What are the effects of corruption?
Given below are 10 Lines on Corruption, its Causes, Effects, Types, and Solutions in English with different levels of difficulty.
Corruption is a social curse which hinders the development and image of a nation. It is important that our youth knows the illegal and anti-moral side of corruption at a young age.
So here are 10 Lines on Corruption, its Causes, Effects, Types, and Solutions for students in English, which will help the kids learn about the topic:
10 Lines on Corruption, its Causes, Effects, Types, and Solutions for Class 1 2 3 4
Here are easy 10 lines on Corruption, its Causes, Effects, Types, and Solutions for kids put together in easy language.
- Corruption is illegal.
- Corruption is immoral.
- Bribery is corruption.
- Fraud is corruption.
- Corrupt people are bad.
- We should respect our laws.
- We should follow our laws.
- Corrupt people should be punished.
- We should be honest.
- We should never cheat.
10 Lines on Corruption, its Causes, Effects, Types, and Solutions for class 5 6 7 8
Here are 10 Lines on Corruption, its Causes, Effects, Types, and Solutions for children in easy to moderate language.
- When a person uses illegal and immoral ways for personal gain, it is known as corruption.
- Powerful and rich people start corruption, and the common man contributes to corruption.
- Common people are forced to pay bribes for almost every procedure so they have no choice.
- Weak laws are responsible for the further spread of corruption.
- As a result, common people don’t trust the laws and government.
- There are various types of corruption like bribery, nepotism, and financial frauds.
- Corruption weakens the social, economical, legal, and political growth of a nation.
- Corruption can be reduced by moral values, strict laws, fast-track proceedings, and a sense of patriotism.
- The reasons for corruption are greed, selfishness, and lack of patriotism, morals, and integrity.
- Corruption is extremely harmful for a nation’s welfare and should be stopped.
10 Lines on Corruption, its Causes, Effects, Types, and Solutions for class 9 10 11 12
Here are 10 sentences on Corruption, its Causes, Effects, Types, and Solutions for students of higher classes.
- Corruption is when a person or group of people use unfair or illegal means to gain personal benefits. Usually when an entity uses power or money to get through something immorally or illegally, or when there is any type of contamination in the system for personal gain, it is call corruption. It is a social rot and disease.
- And not only are those in power corrupt, even common man is contributing to corruption by not opposing or not reporting corruption and tolerating corruption when he experiences it and even by providing bribe to officials and power holders.
- But common man mostly does it out of helplessness. Because currently, getting approval of the smallest things like getting admission to schools or getting electricity connection involves corruption.
- And the laws are not effective and enforced enough to stop corruption. So people don’t trust the law when it comes to corruption cases, and they simply provide what is asked from them as a bribe. Because they simply don’t want to waste their time and money by reporting the case.
- And usually, big names are involved in corruptions and scams, and this further weakens the law and put the common man in a situation where he has no choice but to be a part of the corruption cycle.
- There are various types of corruption like bribery, fraud, extortion, embezzlement, patronage, cronyism, collusion, abuse of discretion, favoritism, nepotism, clientelism, graft, influence peddling, misappropriation, self-dealing, creating or exploiting conflict of interest, misuse of information, etc. (look up Answer number 3 in the FAQ at the end of this page for the definition of each).
- The root reason for corruption is greed, selfishness, and lack of morals and integrity. Because mostly government employees, celebrities, politicians, and other people with power and authority invoke corruption so money problems cannot be the reason because all of these people are pretty prosperous. Lack of patriotism and weak laws are also major reasons.
- Corruption is harmful for a nation as it breaks the trust of the citizens, they do not trust the system, law or their leaders as a result. It also weakens the social structure of a nation because resources never reach the needy; they are consumed by the people in power. As a result, it hampers the development of the country.
- Corruption can be effectively reduced to a level with some measures. First is teaching, learning and retaining moral values and integrity, then having a sense of responsibility towards our nation and its citizen. And finally making and enforcing fast-track and tough laws for corruption cases. And treating every convict, rich or powerful equally and not showing any mercy based on social status.
- Corruption is harmful for the social, economical, legal and political growth of a country and it should be stopped with the continuous and combined efforts of the citizen, law makers and leaders by having a sense of patriotism and integrity.
FAQs on Corruption, its Causes, Effects, Types, and Solution:
What is corruption in simple words?
Corruption is a dishonest and immoral activity carried out for personal gain by using unfair means, or by using power or money illegally.
What is the main cause of corruption? or What are the causes of corruption?
Following are the causes of corruption:
1. Lack of moral values and integrity in people
2. No sense of belonging towards the nation and its people
3. Common people involve in corruption because they usually have no other way of getting their work done
What are the types of corruption?
Following are the types of corruption:
Bribery: Bribery is when a person offers money or something valuable to someone to get any work done in shortcuts or illegally. This is the most common form of corruption and is present almost everywhere.
Fraud: the act of misleading, cheating or deceiving people to gain a benefit is fraud.
Extortion: Extortion is when a benefit is gained by blackmailing, threatening, coercing someone, or using influence to force someone.
Embezzlement: embezzlement is a financial fraud, in which a person or group withholds a property that they were trusted with, with the aim of getting hold of it on their name.
Patronage: patronage is when supporters or patrons are literally bought using rewards or money or any kind of advantage. Usually political parties and leaders buy supporters and voters in this way.
Cronyism: cronyism is when a favored person is given a job, authority, opportunity or power without considering his qualification, and without considering whether he is suitable for the job or not.
Collusion: collusion is a secret agreement or conspiracy between people or groups for an illegal gain or to prevent fair open competition and preventing people from getting their legal rights.
Abuse of discretion: when a person uses power or influence to bend or change court proceedings or decisions, it is called abuse of discretion.
Favoritism, nepotism, or clientelism: favoring a relative, friend, or a known person to get a job, tender or opportunity is known as favoritism, nepotism, or clientelism. It prevents the deserving candidate from getting the opportunity.
Graft: a graft is a type of corruption in which someone uses his power to get some profit.
Influence peddling: in influence-peddling, a powerful person uses his position and influence to gain some kind of benefit for himself or someone close and known.
Misappropriation: misappropriation means when someone illegally uses of someone else’s property or fund to gain profit that they were trusted with.
Self-dealing: when any dealer (trustee, attorney, property dealer, corporate officer, fiduciary, etc) works for his own interest rather than the interest of his clients, this is called self-dealing.
Creating or exploiting conflict of interest: sometimes leaders or politicians intentionally create conflicts between social groups, usually to put the blame on the ruling party to defame them. And sometimes political parties just exploit an already going on conflict to gain some kind of benefit.
Misuse of information: when a company uses customer’s personal information to gain profit, it is called misuse of information.
What is the solution of corruption? or Is there a solution to corruption?
Following are the solution to corruption:
1. Always sticking to our moral values and integrity
2. Having a sense of belonging towards our country and its citizens
3. Enforcing strict laws against corruption cases
4. Starting fast tract procedures for corruption cases
5. Not showing any mercy on rich or powerful convicts of corruption
6. Being answerable towards the citizen’s doubts and queries related to schemes etc.
7. Keeping the systems and information related to it transparent
Corruption has the following adverse effects on a nation and its people:
1. Corruption is harmful for the social, economical, political, and legal development of a nation.
2. It breaks the trust of people in their leaders, government, and the laws
3. Resources and benefits of government schemes never reach the needy and it hampers the social growth
4. Money meant for the development of the country is consumed by corrupt leaders which hinders the development
5. Economic growth is slowed down due to corrupt and flawed system
6. Corruption also weakens the legal and political structure because people no longer believe in their politicians or lawmakers.
We hope this information on Corruption, its Causes, Effects, Types, and solutions helped you. Have a nice day.
- 10 Lines on Domestic Animals in English for Students and Children
- 10 Lines Essay On National Festivals of India
- 10 Lines Essay on My Mother in English