Table of Topics
- 10 lines essay on Myself for students of classes 6, 7, 8, 9 (Sample 1 for Boys)
- 10 lines essay on Myself for students of classes 6, 7, 8, 9 (Sample 1 for Girls)
- 10 lines essay on Myself for students of classes 10, 11, 12, College (Sample 2 for Boys)
- 10 lines essay on Myself for students of classes 10, 11, 12, College (Sample 2 for Girls)
- FAQ on Essay on Myself:
Do you ever find yourself in a situation where you have to speak or write about yourself and you realize that it is one of the hardest things to do? Knowing about many subjects is easier than knowing something about yourself. And it becomes even harder at one of those “write about yourself” moments. Worry no more; here we have brought some sample 10 line Essays on Myself for you that will help you in your exams, homework, and even interviews. Other than this you can easily frame your own Myself Essay by including the following: your name, your family, schooling, friends, strengths, weakness, hobbies, likes, dislikes and aim in life. And for some inspiration, read ahead to know how to frame Myself Essay:
10 lines essay on Myself for students of classes 6, 7, 8, 9 (Sample 1 for Boys)
- My name is Surya Singh. I was named by my grandfather. My name is the synonym of the sun.
- I live in Bangalore with my parents and my grandparents.
- My mother is a teacher and my father is an engineer and they inspire me to be successful. My aim in life is to become a professor of engineering.
- My grandparents are a real support to me. They love and sometimes pamper me too. I love them.
- I study in class 7th in Bishop Conrad Public School.
- I enjoy going to school because I have many friends. But my closest friend is Rishabh. We play and study together all the time.
- I love playing football and I also enjoy painting. It is my hobby.
- I am a hard-working person and I will study hard to achieve my goal in life.
- Sometimes I stay up late at night to understand some topics that I find interesting. But I try to be punctual as much as I can.
- I will always work towards becoming a good son and a good citizen for my country.
10 lines essay on Myself for students of classes 6, 7, 8, 9 (Sample 1 for Girls)
- My name is Meera Singh. Both my mother and father together came up with the name.
- I live in Chennai with my parents and a little sister.
- Both my parents are engineers and I want to be an engineer too.
- My little sister is in 1st class. I love to play with her. Sometimes I teach her too.
- I study in class 8th in the St Mary Public School. It is situated on the outskirts of the city in a calm locality.
- I enjoy going to school. All my teachers are really supportive and I have many friends. One of my closest friends is Maya.
- Maya and I love Mathematics. We both help each other in sums that are tough and we also play together.
- I am a dedicated person and accomplish every little goal that I set for myself. My mother says that I sometimes over-work myself. So I try to relax a bit more nowadays.
- I like honest and hardworking people. They inspire me.
- I also want to become successful so that my parents will feel proud and so that I can serve my country.
10 lines essay on Myself for students of classes 10, 11, 12, College (Sample 2 for Boys)
- My name is Aman Singh. I was named by my grandfather who strongly believed in peace and non-violence and hence he named me Aman, a synonym of peace.
- I live in Mumbai with my lovely family of 5 that is me, my parents, younger sister and my grandmother. My grandfather passed away 2 years ago but for every moment I spent with him, I learnt a lot from his honest and strong personality.
- My mother is a house maker, my sister studies in 6th class and my father is a psychology professor at a private university. I am highly influenced by my father’s research in psychology and it drives me towards my aim in life that is to become a successful neurologist.
- I study in class 11th in the Sky High Public School. My school is situated on the outskirts of the city which is a peaceful place surrounded by lush greenery.
- I am a student of biology but I am also really interested in chemistry. That might be partly because my chemistry teacher, Mrs. Patil, she is one of the most dedicated teachers I have ever come across and she is like a mother figure to me.
- I am friends with all of my classmates but I am really close to two of them, Ayush and Dev. They both are fun loving people but also very determined towards studying and that is what makes me love them even more.
- We play volleyball together at every chance we get. I also like playing chess for a change and one hobby that is closest to my heart is gardening. I regularly help my mother in our kitchen garden.
- What I really like about myself is that I am very adaptive to new people, new places and change. But one thing that bothers is me that I can never stop until any task is not completed; sometimes this habit makes me lose sleep and appetite.
- Overall, I am a cheerful person and I love my family and friends. I look forward to my future and I love working hard towards achieving my goals in life.
- I really appreciate a person who is respectful towards everyone and hope that I will be a thoughtful adult and citizen of my nation.
10 lines essay on Myself for students of classes 10, 11, 12, College (Sample 2 for Girls)
- My name is Radhika Singh. My mother and father both chose this lovely name for me together.
- I live in Delhi with my family. My family consists of me, my parents, my elder brother and my grandparents. We are a happy and closely knit family.
- My mother and father are both doctors. I too want to be a doctor like them when I grow up, to make them proud and to serve the people of my nation.
- By brother is in college and he sometimes helps me with my studies, I really enjoy our study time together. Our grandparents are loving people and they are the glue that is holding our family together.
- I am in class 12th and a student of biology. I go to Bishop Conrad Public School. It is a great place to learn and I enjoy my time there.
- Although I am friends with almost every one of my classmates, but one person that is really close to me is Shruti. She also lives near my home and we study and spend so much time together.
- I like reading a lot and I read at least one book every month. I think books enlighten us like nothing else. I also love cooking and trying new recipes.
- I am a very determined person and I work hard towards every goal of mine. But sometimes I can be very critical of myself. I would love to loosen up a bit and relax more and I am actually working on this.
- I have a wonderful family and great friends and I am happy with my life. I love taking trips and exploring new places with them.
- I really appreciate honesty and I want to be a responsible and considerate citizen of my country.
FAQ on Essay on Myself:
- How to write an essay about myself?
You can frame Myself Essay by including the following: your name, your family, schooling, friends, strengths, weakness, hobbies, likes, dislikes and aim in life.
We hope that these 10 Lines Essays on Myself for students of classes 6-12 helped you. Have a great day ahead.
- 10 Lines Essay on Holi in English for Students and Children
- 10 Lines Essay on Raksha Bandhan and Bhai Dooj for Children
- 10 Lines Essay On Wild Animals For Kids of Class 1 to 5