Given below are 10 Lines Essay on My Mother in English for kids and students of classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12.
When a baby grows up, even before going to school, they get a school at home, their mother. Whatever we become in life, our mothers play a great role in that. They are our first teachers and an important part of our lives. So here we bring to you 10 Lines Essay on My Mother for kids and students in English for classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12 which will help the students in learning about their mothers and will bring them closer to them, so read ahead and frame your own essay about your mother with the help of these My Mother Essay samples:
10 Lines Essay on My Mother for class 1, 2, 3, 4
- My mother’s name is Mrs. Maya Singh.
- She is a teacher and she loves teaching.
- She is very caring.
- She dresses me up for school.
- She cooks my favorite food.
- She helps me in my homework.
- She scolds me on my mistakes.
- I play board games with her.
- She takes care of our family.
- I love her so much.
10 Lines Essay on My Mother for class 5, 6, 7, 8
- My mother’s name is Mrs. Asha Singh.
- She is a homemaker.
- She is a responsible and lovely lady.
- She takes care of each and every need of the family.
- She takes out maximum time for me during my home work and play hours.
- She loves kitchen gardening and she grows beautiful flowers too.
- She helps me realize my mistakes and helps me to mend them too.
- She teaches me valuable life lessons.
- She is one of my best friends.
- I adore and love her.
10 Lines Essay on My Mother for class 9, 10, 11, 12
- My mother’s name is Mrs. Sunita Singh.
- She is a doctor by profession, apart from that, she also loves nature and hence we plan at least one trek on the mountains every year.
- She manages her time between personal and professional life very well.
- She inspires me to be a successful and responsible doctor like her and she is always by my side, guiding me in the process.
- Despite of her busy schedule at her hospital, she makes sure to take out time for the family and take care of us.
- We both love cooking and so every weekend, we cook together and eat together with the family.
- She is really kind but also really strict, hence she always make sure to call me out whenever I am at fault in life.
- She is always involved in my life like a good friend, she knows my likes and dislikes, she knows all my friends and she often invites them over so that we can spend time together.
- She makes sure that I lead my life honestly and responsibly and she inspires me to work hard and to be dedicated towards my studies and my family.
- She pushes me to be my best version in life and I adore and love her.
FAQ on 10 Lines Essay on My Mother:
- How can I write about my mom? | How do I write a paragraph about my mother? | How do you write a mother essay? | How I describe my mother?
To write about your mother, collect all the points about her personal and professional life and also about her behavior. Then frame an essay that talks about her personality.
We hope that this 10 Lines Essay on Mother helped you. Feel free to give feedback or you can request any topic from us to write on. Have a great day ahead.
- 10 Lines Essay on My Father and My Mother in English
- 10 Lines Essay on Myself in English
- 10 Lines Essay On Wild Animals For Kids