Essay On My Favorite Teacher: A great nation always has a base of great teachers. Teachers play an important role in not only educating the children of a nation, but they also influence them in so many other ways. A teacher is one of the first role models of a child’s life. When kids see their teachers being kind, loving, and dedicated towards students, they learn the same things from them just like they learn from their parents. Children spend a great amount of time at school and all the people they meet at school contribute in their character and personality development, the biggest influence being the teachers.
So today we have brought 10 Lines Essay on My Favorite Teacher for Students and Children of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, and College in English and in easy language. These essays will help children in writing essay on my best teacher. So take a look at these best Favorite Teacher Essays and learn:
10 Lines Essay on My Favorite Teacher for Children and Students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4
- Mrs. Jessi Mam is my favorite teacher.
- She is my classmate too.
- She teaches us English.
- She teaches us with love.
- She never scolds us.
- She is very polite.
- She plays fun games with us.
- She gives us chocolates for correct answers in test.
- She takes care of every student.
- She is my favorite teacher.
10 Lines Essay on My Favorite Teacher for Children and Students of Classes 5, 6, 7, 8
- All of my teachers teach us with great dedication and love.
- Among them, the teacher I feel like inspires me the most is Ms. Geet.
- She is my class teacher. She teaches us mathematics.
- I find math difficult, but she makes it easier from her way of teaching.
- She takes real life examples to help us solve the equations.
- She is also a great sportsperson and sometimes plays basketball with us.
- She also makes sure that we are in discipline.
- Everyone turns to her when having any kind of problems.
- She is like a great support for each and every student.
- She is really cool and that is why she is my favorite teacher.
10 Lines Essay on My Favorite Teacher for Children and Students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and College
- Just like everyone out there, my teachers have been a big part of my life, just like my family or friends. And they have played a great role in forming my life and character.
- Not only through what they taught me academically, but also how they personally inspired and motivated me.
- All the teachers that have taught me throughout my life have been really influential to me, but one of them stands out from everyone. That is my teacher from class 8th, Mr. Anwar Hussain Sir.
- He was my history teacher, the subject I loathed the most.
- But he somehow made history easier and even interesting for me. His lectures were literally like storytelling.
- His way of teaching was really amazing. He was so dedicated in making us understand everything that he kept his own hand written notes of each chapter.
- But apart from the teaching, his personality was something that really inspired me.
- He was really calm and composed most of the time and not really ever scolded anyone. And even then, nobody ever dared to cross their limits in his classes because everyone just respected him without him even trying.
- Even today, when a difficult situation arises, I try to make pointers like him to solve everything step by step.
- He is someone whose work, discipline and personality will inspire me at every step in my life and I aspire to be as dedicated and calm as he was.
FAQ on Teachers
- Why are teachers important?
Teachers are a great and direct influence in a person’s life. Students spend a great amount of time with them and hence they have a great role in their education and personality development as well.
So these were 10 Lines Essay on My Best Teacher for Students and Children of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 in English and in easy language. We hope this article helped you have a great day ahead.
Check Out More 10 Lines Essay
- 10 Lines Essay On My Best Friend For Students
- 10 Lines Essay On Wild Animals For Kids of Class 1 to 5
- 10 Lines Essay on Pollution in English for Students
- 10 Lines Essay on Air Pollution Essay for Students and Children in English