Humans are social animals. Although we can totally be happy in our own company, but sometimes we do need someone to talk to, someone to share our thoughts and problems to, someone to laugh out loud with and someone to be silly with together. Our family is someone we get by destiny and that we cannot choose. But our friends are our family that we can choose. So choose them wisely because if they are really amazing, you will eventually be really amazing too in their company. Overall, friends are a really important part of anyone’s life and they make a huge impact on how you turn out to be, especially your best friend. So today we have brought 10 Lines Essay on My Best Friend for Students, Kids, and Children of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 in English. So read ahead:
10 Lines Essay on My Best Friend for Children and Students of Classes 1, 2, 3,4
- I have a best friend XYZ.
- He is my classmate.
- We play together.
- We also do our home work together.
- We share our lunches.
- He is good in studies.
- He helps me solve math sums.
- My parents like him too.
- His parents treat me like a son.
- I love my best friend.
10 Lines Essay on My Best Friend for Children and Students of Classes 5, 6, 7, 8
- I have a friend in my life that is really close to me.
- It is my best friend XYZ.
- We have been classmates since first standard.
- We share all our problems and secrets with each other. She is as silly as me and we make each other laugh a lot.
- We also take advices and opinions from each other on many things.
- She is good in math and I am good in English so we both help each other in the subjects.
- She lives near my house, so we both play together in the evening after school.
- Our families also know each other. Her mother treats me like her own daughter.
- Our elders say that we are inseparable.
- I love her and wish that she would be my friend forever.
10 Lines Essay on My Best Friend for Children and Students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and College
- When I talk of a best friend, I mean someone who I can trust as much as I trust myself and who is as dear to me as my family.
- I have a friend exactly like that; whom I can call my best friend. His name is XYZ.
- Kush and I have been together since we were in the pre-school. I still remember the first day I met him, it was the first day our school and he was my bench mate.
- Initially, we were hesitant as we are both really introverted, but then we really got along as time took off. We laugh so much and have so much fun with each other.
- It has been over a decade of our friendship. And I trust him like I trust my own brother. We are also partners in crimes. The greatest thing is that he is a really great person and I always get inspired from him to do better in my life.
- We have been there for each other in all the ups and downs of each other’s lives. He is someone I look up to when I need some kind of opinion or advice on some matter.
- With him, it is like I can be as silly as I want to be without any kind of judgment. I can share almost everything with him that is going on with me, without any fears or doubts in my mind.
- Even both of ours families get along really well. His mother treats me like his own son and all of his relatives know about our unbreakable bond, same thing goes for my family too. His home is like a second home to me.
- He is like a brother to me and I am glad to have someone like him in my life. He is my constant support and I try to be the same for him.
- I love him and I wish we can be this close throughout our lives, even if ever we are miles apart.
FAQ’s on Best Friend
- Who are our best friends?
Our best friend is someone who we can trust. We should be able to share our thoughts and secrets with them without any fear of judgment.
- Why do we need best friends?
Like we need any other relationship in life to feel loved and to love. Similarly, we need best friends so that we can totally be ourselves with them and be happy and content in their company.
So these were 10 Lines Essays on My Best Friend for Students and Children of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, and College in English. We hope you have got a friend in life with whom you can truly be yourself.
Check Out More 10 Lines Essay
- 10 Lines Essays On Cat, Dog, Cow, Horse, Pet and Domestic Animals In English
- 10 Lines Essay On Wild Animals For Kids of Class 1 to 5
- 10 Lines Essay on Pollution in English for Students
- 10 Lines Essay on Air Pollution Essay for Students and Children in English