Given below are 10 Lines on Air Pollution in English for different levels of difficulty and information.
The earth and society are facing numerous problems today. But one of the most dreadful problems is pollution. And the form of pollution that affects humans directly and the most is Air Pollution. Other form of pollution might need some form of the carrier to enter our bodies, but Air Pollution affects us directly and continuously. And it is need of hour to educate each and everyone on the face of the earth about Pollution and its effects and causes so that each one of us can come up with ideas and ways to reduce Air Pollution on our parts. And our priority should be to teach the students and younger generation because they are the future.
So here we bring to you 10 Lines on Air Pollution for students in English, which will help kids learn about Air Pollution and its causes and effects easily:
10 Lines on Air Pollution for Class 1 2 3 4
Given below are easy 10 lines on Air Pollution for kids. The vocabulary is simple and the sentences are kept really short for kids to understand and learn easily:
- Harmful things in the air cause Air Pollution.
- It harms humans, animals, and birds.
- It causes diseases.
- Tree cutting and fuel-burning cause Air Pollution.
- It is heating our earth.
- Pollution also damages the ozone layer.
- It causes acid rain.
- And it is killing our planet.
- We should plant more trees to reduce pollution.
- We should take care of our planet.
10 Lines on Air Pollution for Class 5 6 7 8
Given below are 10 points on Air Pollution for children. The points are gathered together in easy language along with covering all the important information.
- Air Pollution is caused when harmful elements called pollutants are released in the air.
- The pollutants are carbon dioxide, dust, pollens, water vapors, forest fires, etc.
- Human causes the majority of pollution by burning fossil fuels and cutting down trees.
- Pollution is harmful for all humans, animals, and even non-living things.
- It causes various diseases in humans like cancer, breathing problems, heart problems, etc.
- It also damages buildings and material like metals and marbles.
- Air Pollution is the major cause of global warming and ozone destruction.
- Air is present everywhere and polluted air can harm anything and anyone.
- It is time for us to take care of our planet by reducing pollution.
- We can do so by planting trees, burning less fossil fuels, etc.
10 Lines on Air Pollution for Class 9 10 11 12
Given below are 10 sentences on Air Pollution for students. The points are formed in order to cover all the important information of the topic in limited lines.
- Contamination of the air due to harmful, toxic, and unwanted substances is called Air Pollution. The unwanted elements which pollute the air by degrading its quality and purity are called pollutants.
- The most common pollutants are particle pollutants (smog, dust, sulfur, etc), natural source pollutants (volcanic eruptions, forest fires, etc), greenhouse gases (carbon, methane, etc), and volatile compounds (fuels).
- Major human activities cause Air Pollution like industrialization (combustion of fuels), radioactive fallout, over-construction, deforestation (increased level of carbons), vehicle exhaust, chlorofluorocarbons -CFC(ACs, refrigerators, perfumes, aerosols), hydro chlorofluorocarbons-HCFC, halons (fire extinguisher).
- Increasing pollution is harmful to all living beings, non-living things, the environment, and other resources.
- It causes numerous diseases and even deaths in humans, animals (both aquatic and land), plants, microbes, etc. Diseases in humans are cancer, immunity depletion, cardiovascular and respiratory diseases, etc.
- The greenhouse gases react with surfaces and rust or destroy them. The prime example of this is the degradation of the monuments around the world.
- Greenhouse gases cause temperature rise, climate change, and global warming. They also deplete the ozone layer, resulting in harmful UV rays entering the earth’s atmosphere which harms every living being. Ground-level ozone causes smog.
- Air is present everywhere on earth and can pollute every resource we have like water and soil, through absorption and precipitation. Air Pollution causes acid rains, which damage crops, soil, water, organisms, buildings, etc.
- It is high time now that we start looking for sustainable alternatives of processes which are polluting our air.
- Mass-level solutions are reforestation and green fuels. Individuals can contribute by plantation, taking public transport, using pollution-free products, etc.
FAQ’s on Air Pollution:
Question 1: What is Air Pollution? | Definition of Air Pollution.
Answer 1: The toxication or contamination of air due to harmful substances suspended in it is called Air Pollution.
Question 2: What are the main causes of Air Pollution?
Answer 2: The main causes of Air Pollution are due to human activities like industrialization, excessive use of fossil fuels, and the alarming rate of deforestation.
The top 10 causes of Air Pollution are:
- Industrialization and construction
- Burning of fossil fuels and plastic (combustion)
- Microbial decaying
- Forest fires
- Dry winds
Question 3: What are the effects of Air Pollution? | Who is affected by Air Pollution
Answer 3: Air Pollution affects each and every living being and non-living things. It causes diseases and deaths in living beings. It damages non-living surfaces. In addition, it also contaminates our other resources like water and soil.
Question 4: How do we reduce or prevent Air Pollution? | What is the solution of Air Pollution? | Can we reduce Air Pollution?
Answer 4: Adapting to sustainable and green alternatives can significantly reduce Air Pollution. For this, we need continuous efforts on individual’s, government’s and nation’s part.
The top 5 ways to reduce pollution are:
- Using fossil fuel alternatives
- Enforcing strict laws for industries regarding emissions
- Using sustainable products
- Using public transport and avoid burning garbage
This was our take on Air Pollution, its effects, causes, and solutions. Feel free to give feedback or request any topic from us to write on. Have a nice day ahead.